Pub beer menu boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub beer menu boards

Whats everyone doing out there for telling customers whats on tap and whats coming up?

We currently have a magnetic sign with white basic type on black magnets, text is about 1 1/4" tall and kinda hard to read and it reads like a laundry list, not too exciting.

I was looking into something dgital controlled by a computer, but the cost of that is prohibitive.

Would love to hear what others have done and the costs associated with it.

Thanks

JackK

Hello,

It may be old fashioned, but I go for the hanging blackboard(s). Some smallish for menu beers, some largish for specials (and associated illustrations).

We've always seemed to have some pretty artistic people around who enjoy spending a few moments coming up with the latest "creation".

Fun, inexpensive, and easy to change as often as you like.

Cheers,
    Ron
    Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales

Comment

Good old-fashioned chalk boards

We use two boards- one done up really nice by someone else, with all our regulars, and one that I change when seasonals/brewerswhim beers come out (I am not an artist, but I play one at the brewery...
      Paul Thomas
      Brewer
      Sockeye Brewing
      www.sockeyebrew.com

Comment

I second chalkboards

Here is a picture of the chalkboard at Richo's Public House in New Albany Indiana.
        Cheers & I'm out!
        David R. Pierce
        NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
        POB 343
        New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Chalk Art Sign

Hi Sauce... I was passed on to this from a friend!

We export hand illustrated, SMUDGEPROOF, chalk art signs all over North America... here is our website www.chalkitupsigns.com. It contains gallery samples, product information and our ordering process

Here is just a little sample of our work!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X