Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I logged on about eight hours ago, and got the old site, so I guess it's WELCOME to the new site format. Let's hope it goes well. I registered a couple of years ago and was thinking it was never going to change.

I've got so used to the old system this almost comes as a shock

Cheers
    dick

Hey Dick, What do you think of the new format? I like it all except for the classifieds. I guess I'll have to get used to them. The forum is a good change I think more people will be able to use it. It's not as hidden in the depths of this site.
    www.Lervig.no

Comment

Hmm. Still not sure about the new discussion board setup at least. Whilst I like the idea of splitting into topics, the number of postings is not really very high and I liked being able to scan through the lot, and pick and choose which ones I wanted to view. Because this is North American biased, an I am in the UK, often the topics were of no real relevance to me, but were interesting to at least see what was winding people up. Now I have to to scan through all topics individually.

I also haven't used it at home yet, on snail powered internet access - so if downloading is slower this may also colour my views.

I do like the newposting response system, and highlights of latest ads and postings though.

Cheers
      dick

Comment

Working...
      X