Thread: Recommend equipment?

Recommend equipment?

I am constructing a business plan for a microbrewery and would like some input on recommended brand brew house equipment. As an example, I have worked on BrewPub System equipment which appears to have a number of well... issues...

Can somebody recommend a brand or company that they have had good experience with?

Thanks!

ive had good experiances with Caspar Schulz, Velo and Sapdoni. because they are professional and not out to screw you, Plus they use only quality components on their brewery equipment

I would recommend Specific Mechanical as well for brewhouse equipment and control panels. Nice folks with great customer service afterwards.

For a chiller unit supplier, I would go with Pro Refrigeration here in Washington. Also, great folks. Select a Thermaline heat exchanger for the brewhouse and Pro Refrigeration will work with them to size the chiller for glycol second stage cooling on the heat exchanger.

Thanks...

Thanks for the info, after posting I realized that I was pretty vague and half expecting to get either no responses or flames..

I appreciate the info, already checking these guys out.