Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point of Sale Systems (POS)

Hi,

What POS system is best for a nano-brewery with taproom? I'm looking at Square and Intuit systems and considering the equipment cost, % rates, and versitility. My plan is to set up an Ipad style system with cash drawer and a mobile Ipad mini with credit card capabiltiy.

What else is out there? What works and doesn't? Curious to hear your comments.

If you are interested in an Ipad based system, this is your best bet

TouchBistro is an all-in-one restaurant management system. Advanced features. Intuitive platform. Increase sales, delight guests, save time and money. Learn more!

Comment

Whatever POS system you select, make sure that the system is PCI 3 compliant. For more information see the PCI Security Standards website.

The PCI Security Standards Council helps protect payment data through industry-driven PCI SSC standards, programs, training, and lists of qualified professionals and validated solutions and products.

Comment

Originally posted by armymedic View Post
        If you are interested in an Ipad based system, this is your best bet

http://www.touchbistro.com/
        We have been using TouchBistro for about a month. So far, I like it quite a bit; easy to set up, intuitive design. You can download it for free from the App Store (Apple) to check it out.

Prost!
        Dave
        Glacier Brewing Company
        406-883-2595
        info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Square POS is awesome! We've had it for about 3 months now and can't complain about it. We are not using Square as the payment processor since our bank has a partnership with Chase Payment (processing rate is about 1.5% while 2.5% with Square).
          Easy to install, super friendly and responsive, and cheap. We have nothing but good things to say about it. And they always update the features too!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X