Hong Kong and China WANT YOUR BEERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong and China WANT YOUR BEERS!

Hey Probrewers! I'm a California native, 6 year Homebrewer, and Craft importer living in Guangzhou, China and Hong Kong.

My company Brefton Craft Imports is looking to expand our portfolio with the best beers, ciders, and mead that we can get our hands on. We value a quality approach with Temp Controlled Containers and Temp Controlled Distribution. Our motto is "Bring the Brews in the condition that the Brewers Intended."

If your company is an award winning brewery that wants to have a back up market, let me know and we can test the market with your beer in HK and China.

Send me a message here or email me at stephen@brefton.com

Thanks!

Originally posted by stephenyu View Post
    Hey Probrewers! I'm a California native, 6 year Homebrewer, and Craft importer living in Guangzhou, China and Hong Kong.

My company Brefton Craft Imports is looking to expand our portfolio with the best beers, ciders, and mead that we can get our hands on. We value a quality approach with Temp Controlled Containers and Temp Controlled Distribution. Our motto is "Bring the Brews in the condition that the Brewers Intended."

If your company is an award winning brewery that wants to have a back up market, let me know and we can test the market with your beer in HK and China.

Send me a message here or email me at stephen@brefton.com

Thanks!
    What volumes are you considering please?

Comment

Working...
    X