Sungood vs Stout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sungood vs Stout

Anyone have any opinions? I am getting a 10bbl brewhosue with 20bbl fermenters, anything I have done my research on the relatively more affordable yet known entities and shortlisted these two companies. Anyone have experience with both, advise?

Thanks
    Todd

Originally posted by morrillt View Post
    Anyone have any opinions? I am getting a 10bbl brewhosue with 20bbl fermenters, anything I have done my research on the relatively more affordable yet known entities and shortlisted these two companies. Anyone have experience with both, advise?

Thanks
    Todd
    I believe Sungood manufactures stouts equipment. At least they did when I first starting buying from Sungood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Jon Sheldon
    Owner/Brewer/Chief Floor Mopper
    Bugnutty Brewing Company
    www.bugnutty.com

Comment

I'm happy with my Sungood equipment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      Jon Sheldon
      Owner/Brewer/Chief Floor Mopper
      Bugnutty Brewing Company
      www.bugnutty.com

Comment

Compraste siempre en China ?

Saludos

Comment

I've heard that sungood manufactures stout too, and I have both brands at our brewery. Unexpectedly the tanks ordered straight from sungood have been better quality than the stout. Stouts ferms have all had imperfections (rough areas that weren't totally polished, small notches in the ports etc) nothing drastic, but noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkyard View Post
            I've heard that sungood manufactures stout too, and I have both brands at our brewery. Unexpectedly the tanks ordered straight from sungood have been better quality than the stout. Stouts ferms have all had imperfections (rough areas that weren't totally polished, small notches in the ports etc) nothing drastic, but noticeable.
            Cool, great to hear that, Im in the process of getting some tanks from Sungood.

Comment

Working...
            X