Taproom and Events Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taproom and Events Manager

Taproom and Events Manager with excellent customer service, attention to detail, and a creative mindset to bring unique events to your brewery.

My background is saturated with experience in customer service, marketing, and event coordination. My career began as a Marketing Assistant in the retail/beverage industry and I have advanced through the ranks to a Marketing & Event Coordinator for 25 bbl brewery based in Greenville, SC.

During this trek, I have gained experience in cultivating relationships (business to business as well as business to consumer), as well as developing, executing, and managing an event calendar that provides unique experiences for the guests who join us in our tap room as well as a festival events calendar. I am also an advocate for community outreach and believe working with local non-profits and groups for fundraising is a key strategic element to any marketing plan, and have vast experience with building these relationships.

Working within the realm of marketing and event coordination, I have learned valuable lessons of networking, troubleshooting, leadership, and the ability to multi-task. As my history proves, I am confident that I embody the skill set required to help improve your taproom sales. From 2014 to 2015, I was responsible for increasing taproom sales 26% due to the events organized and marketing strategies implemented.

If I can furnish you with any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me by calling 864.230.9479 or by email at erinoutside0626@gmail.com

Relocation assistance not needed.
Working...
X