Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New show called Crafted - Need suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New show called Crafted - Need suggestions!

Hi folks,

I am the host and executive producer of a new PBS series called Crafted. In the series, we'll explore the world of alcohol, including craft beer. Each episode will include a historical, educational or informational tie in and will also include a cooking segment with a prominent local chef from the area we are in. For example, we recently filmed at Devils Backbone and cooked with their chef using the beer. We will also meet with a geologist to discuss how they got their name, which is a very cool story.

Anyway, the point of this post is I am looking for suggestions. It is my responsibility to sell the ads to pay for the production! To start, I can get an advertiser in front of 10.2 million viewers and its tax deductible. I'd love some suggestions of, for example, barrel makers. Or brewing equipment manufacturers. Any tie in's to the beer industry itself.

Any recommendations?

IF you guys are interested in visiting a brewery in construction we are not too far from you up in Columbia, MD. Good luck with the ads - not in the cards for us at this time!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Writing that down bro. May be awhile before we get to Maryland. Two seasons in Virginia, then off to likely NC or Ga. I've reached out to Stone (East Coast) and had a favorable response to filming there in season 2, as well, hoping to see the brewing at Colonial Williamsburg.

Comment

Potter's Craft Cider for Crafted

Originally posted by bartendme View Post
        Hi folks,

I am the host and executive producer of a new PBS series called Crafted. In the series, we'll explore the world of alcohol, including craft beer. Each episode will include a historical, educational or informational tie in and will also include a cooking segment with a prominent local chef from the area we are in. For example, we recently filmed at Devils Backbone and cooked with their chef using the beer. We will also meet with a geologist to discuss how they got their name, which is a very cool story.

Anyway, the point of this post is I am looking for suggestions. It is my responsibility to sell the ads to pay for the production! To start, I can get an advertiser in front of 10.2 million viewers and its tax deductible. I'd love some suggestions of, for example, barrel makers. Or brewing equipment manufacturers. Any tie in's to the beer industry itself.

Any recommendations?
        Hi,

I work for a company called Potter's Craft Cider. I'd love to talk to you more about the show and our company. We have an interesting story and are committed to making a great product and experimenting everyday. Check us out at https://potterscraftcider.com/our-story/

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Comment

Working...
        X