Ironsight Brewers - Austin Texas *Warning*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironsight Brewers - Austin Texas *Warning*

If you're thinking about joining Ironsight Brewers in Austin, Texas, be careful. The current owner already shut down the business to push out his award-winning brewer/partner who did all the brewing, marketing, and recipe creation (I'm sure a few of you know that person already). He also refused to hire/pay the assistant brewer (me) to help continue the business along, instead opting to lock everyone out. The owner does not seem understand the business or process behind making beer and only expects instant profits. In fact, he probably would have liquidated already if we didn't sponsor an event and sell out all of our product in one day. Talk to the community if you plan on applying and just be careful. The brewer and I did a lot of work just to get the door closed on us.

*This post was originally a reply to Ironsight's original post for a brewer, but he deleted and recreated the post in hopes I wouldn't say this again. Sorry to make a new thread just for this comment, but interested parties should know this stuff.
Working...
X