CBK Fillers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBK Fillers

I am writing this review for CBK Fillers in the event that anyone is looking to use their bottling equipment. Here is my story:

I requested information on the bottling line in April of 2013 and sent my first payment over in May. I -was told the system would be ready by mid-July. Prior to the purchase, Darryl was very responsive to my requests. The system did not ship until November, 4 months late! Darryl offered to send out a labeler since the delay was so long, but I never received the labeler even though he said it shipped out.

Once I receive the system, it never really worked. There are errors in the PLC code that prevent the machine from working as it was designed. I have requested numerous times to get updated software and I am met with nothing but silence.

Additionally, we paid an additional $1600 for the automated crown sorter, but that has never worked as designed. The chute jams and the timing is all off, so now I manually feed the system. So glad I dropped the extra cash for a giant paper weight.

I did get through one bottling session before we put it in storage so we could move. After moving, I set the system up and have emailed Darryl many times asking for updated PLC code and I am met again with silence. I was able to get Darryl on the phone and he agreed to fix the code and send it out. That was months ago and I haven’t heard anything.

For now, I’ll be hand filling bottles and cursing under my breath every time. If you are looking to use their equipment, I would strongly discourage you from doing so. They will be very responsive in the beginning, but once money changes hands, you’ll be lucky to ever hear from them again.

My hope in this review is to get someone from the company to finally contact me back and get this system working as promised.

Thanks for listening….rant over.

Nick

Hi Nick,

Have you gotten anywhere with CBK? We are looking at their line up.

Russ

Comment

Working...
    X