Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who are you wearing

Yep. That looks like them. Thanks Justin.

If any one can help I'm looking at trying the shoes for crews guardian IV was wondering how the sizing is on them from those of you what have wore them

I use them and they are pretty good on sizing. I usually where a size 12 shoe and use a 12 with inserts and they fit well. A little loose without inserts but i wouldnt recommend going smaller. They may fit well a size down but youre way better off with the added comfort of inserts.

I'm a big believer in Red Wings for everything from shoes, to sandals, to boots. I've had my current pair of boots for 5 months, and aside from a little discoloration (slight darkening where they regularly get wet with chemicals), they are in near-brand-new condition.

http://www.redwingshoes.com/red-wing...nch-boot-brown

They aren't cheap, but they are worth it. They have excellent support, are fully water- and chemical-proof, heat resistant (and don't get hot even in the worst of the summer), slip resistant, and are safe around electricity (non-steel toe, but they are composite, which should handle anything in a brewhouse that doesn't use a forklift).

Reply to Thread

i think one of them give you an advice to wear plastic shoes for heavy duty and wet places....your feet will be safe in plastic boots.......

Anybody used these?

Did a little contract work for another brewery and saw these on the headbrewers feet, he swore by them.

https://www.brewboots.com/

Name:  8178-copy-300x240.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  14.7 KB

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345