Semiautomatic Keg Washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semiautomatic Keg Washer

Am looking at options for a semiautomatic keg washer capable of 25-40 kegs per hour. Have looked at premier stainless but manufacture window was too long. See ager has a bsv washer available does anyone have experience with them? Or other recommendations, I am based in Australia so would need to be compatible with my power.

Originally posted by nickers92 View Post
    Am looking at options for a semiautomatic keg washer capable of 25-40 kegs per hour. Have looked at premier stainless but manufacture window was too long. See ager has a bsv washer available does anyone have experience with them? Or other recommendations, I am based in Australia so would need to be compatible with my power.
    Hi, I've been pretty happy with my Jenrey keg washer/filler. It's built in Canada and I'm sure they can make it for any power supply you specify. Lead times can be long, though. You'll find that's the case for just about everything in the brewery: it's all built to spec. I've used a Premier Stainless keg washer and like the Jenrey machine much better. It does a better job of cleaning the spears and has features that make it much more idiot-proof, ie, the machine detects faults and stops the cleaning process. This forces the operator to think about what is going on and not just blindly run kegs through a machine that isn't actually cleaning them.

I've no relation to Jenrey, just a happy customer. http://www.jenrey.ca/KegFiller

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
    X