Criviller Brewing System???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criviller Brewing System???

Has anyone ever heard of a manufacturer Criviller? There has been a post on ebay for a Criviller 15bbl. Micro Brewery for sale. I was just curious if anyone has ever heard of this company and can provide some info? I could not find anything online about it.

They are (where?) based in Niagra, Ontario. The now defunct Circle-V brewery in Indianapolis used one of their 15 bbl. systems. The brewer seemed to like it and the quality was good. Criveller systems are known by the machine turned surface.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

I have a criveller brewhouse 25hl, its about a year into use, with over 250 batches, still no problems except a few bad valves. They are related to an Italian ´manufacture called eco brew tech. they dont always use turned stainless, mine is cold rolled.
      www.Lervig.no

Comment

I worked on one of their bottling lines for a few years, it worked great and customer sevice was top notch.
        Scott Isham
        Harper's Brewpub

Comment

That system has been on ebay for a very long time, (months) he may be willing to deal to get rid of the thing

Comment

Criveller

Criveller has been manufacturing breweries since the 1970s. Criveller offers 2, 3, and 4 vessel brewhouses that are custom made to your requirements.

Say hello to Mario and Bruno for me. They hsve been making and suppling equipment for a very long time.

Graydon

Comment

Working...
            X