Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a Good Can Seamer

Why would you recommend a bad one?

Looking for a seamer for our small canning runs. Just looking for something reliable, and functional for a decent price. Would be nice if it could handle different sizes of cans at different heights. Any suggestions?

Just a seamer? Look at a Dixie. They can change sizes.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Brewer View Post
      Just a seamer? Look at a Dixie. They can change sizes.

Can they switch between different diameters too? For instance, between a 12 oz and a Crowler?

Comment

Yes they can. I'm looking at one for Crowlers and they said they can do other sizes too.

Comment

I just installed my canning line. After several months of thinking what to buy I ordered a can seamer from http://penglaichina.com/ in China. Contact: Jack Du.
          They were very cooperative. I sent them empty cans for testing. They sent me a video with my cans on the machine that they adjusted for my cans. Price: 2'220 USD.
          So far it has been working really well I must say. I also ordered spare parts (these 2 round things).

Some videos here:
          danidrinks Mikrobrauerei Daniel Michel, Kirchlindach, Switzerland. 609 likes · 47 were here. Brewery Nr. 446 in Switzerland !

danidrinks Mikrobrauerei Daniel Michel, Kirchlindach, Switzerland. 609 likes · 47 were here. Brewery Nr. 446 in Switzerland !

We speak Bernese Swiss German in the video (language oft most Amish people in the USA). ;-)

Getting the cans was not as easy as expected in the beginning by the way. Rexam and Balls did not even answer. Crown was the only one that answered and now sends me cans from a factory in France. They even made the pallet lower so it fits into my garage. Crown has been really nice so far I must say.

I am labelling the cans with a cold glue machine from Italy by the way: www.enolmac.com

Best regards from Switzerland, Daniel

Comment

Working...
          X