Inventory App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory App

Hey all. So I've tried out a few of the total brewery solution software packages, Ekos, BeerRun, etc. and they really seem overkill for a brewery under 3K barrels. Its just a whole lot of work and another 15 hours a week i don't have time for.

What I need is a simple app to quickly see what beer we have in the tanks, cellar, cooler, warehouse etc. Not to mention barrels, dirty kegs, clean kegs, and ingredients. I don't need another accounting program. I have Quickbooks!

Anybody seen a simple, customize-able inventory app that doesn't revolve around $$. Do i need to have one made?

Thanks,

I'm surprised. Is everyone just using spreadsheets?

Comment

I use spreadsheets with colored bars on them to track production schedule, ie: how long each beer is in what tank. We use KegID to track all of our kegs, tells us what is full and what it is filled with, what is dirty, what is clean, and what is out at each of our customers. I also use this to track our barrels. You could use it possibly to track your tanks as well, if you make a barcode for each of them.

Comment

Thanks for the response. How much is KegID? I assume its monthly

Comment

Working...
        X