Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Brewer Wanted - Southern Maine

Lead Brewer - Southern Maine

Fast growing brewery in scenic Southern Maine is undergoing expansion and seeking a skilled lead brewer to join our team. Seeking an innovative and experienced individual with a proven track record. Salary, benefits, and relocation assistance based on experience.

Please respond to this post with cover letter and resume for additional information.

Lead Brewer position

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36424[/ATTACH
    ]I am responding to your ad on ProBrewer with a great deal of interest.
    I have spent the last five years working for various breweries around the country obtaining new skills and working with a plethora of different instruments to help fine tune and brew/ cellar beer to specifications. I have gained many friendships along the way and have explored many ways of brewing through conversation and process. I have gained knowledge in many facets of brewing, cellaring and packaging through experiences working for both pub-style and production facilities. I have been put in charge of innovations while working at a bigger VT brewery as they had me lead the pilot brewing program. Ive been profoundly involved in starting a brewery in the pacific northwest from the ground up with a good friend of mine, helping through planning and build out to creating the initial recipes and planning out the barrel program logistics. To this day, I continue to homebrew when I am not working and play with new yeast strains and different bacteria.
    My main area of interest is in Farmhouse/Saison- style beer and mixed fermentations and working with wine barrels. That being said, I am also into brewing nice clean hoppy beers, lagers, imperial stout, etc. But my focus is trying to produce beer of the highest quality to help my reputation in this industry as well as the company I am working for.
    I would love an opportunity to be living in a beautiful area and brewing quality driven beer with like-minded folks.
    I am new to this forum and I'm not totally sure if I attach the resume file correctly. Please let me know if there are any issues and I could just email to you if you're interested. I encourage you to look into/ contact my references and if you need more I would happily give them to you.
    Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
    Ryan W. Miller
    802-753-6228
    r.wmiller@live.com
    Attached Files

Comment

Lead Brewer Post

Hello, I have attached my resume and cover letter. Please contact me via email at jbreer1@gmail.com if the documents do not deliver properly. I have over two and a half years experience as a brewer/cellarman in addition to management experience in other fields.

Thanks,

John Breerwood

Comment

Originally posted by tmadd08 View Post
        Lead Brewer - Southern Maine

Fast growing brewery in scenic Southern Maine is undergoing expansion and seeking a skilled lead brewer to join our team. Seeking an innovative and experienced individual with a proven track record. Salary, benefits, and relocation assistance based on experience.

Please respond to this post with cover letter and resume for additional information.
        I have attached my resume for your review. Thanks, Dan
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X