Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educated, Experienced Brewer Looking For A New Opportunity

Hey everyone,
    I am a graduate of the Master Brewer Certification Program through The Siebel Institute and The Doemens Academy. I have experience in both brewpub and production settings, with multiple years in the role of lead brewer. I am looking for a new opportunity to advance in both my career and my passion for what we do. I'm currently located in the upper Midwest but would consider relocating. Please feel free to message me for a copy of my resume or with any questions.

Thanks
    Cheers!

We are currently producing 15000 bbls and we have an opening for a brewer and would love for you to send your resume.
    Please send to terri@thomascreekbeer.com

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,
    Terri

Comment

Brew Hub LLC

Relocation to Florida
      Resume' to Dooley@BrewHub.com
      Thanks in advance

Fred Dooley

Comment

Interested in CO?

Originally posted by AvincentM View Post
        Hey everyone,
        I am a graduate of the Master Brewer Certification Program through The Siebel Institute and The Doemens Academy. I have experience in both brewpub and production settings, with multiple years in the role of lead brewer. I am looking for a new opportunity to advance in both my career and my passion for what we do. I'm currently located in the upper Midwest but would consider relocating. Please feel free to message me for a copy of my resume or with any questions.

Thanks
        Cheers!
        If you would be interested in Colorado please send me your resume. dan@deanbrewing.com

Comment

Hey everyone,

Thanks
          Cheers!
          Good Evening
          We area new brewery a block from the sandy beach. If interested email me a resume at selmahill77@yahoo.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Growing Minnesota Micro Brewery

Hey everyone,

Thanks
            Cheers!
            Hello-
            We are a micro brewery just south of Minneapolis looking for a head brewer to take our beer and brewing operations to the next level. We currently are producing 1000 BBLs but now have statewide distribution. If you are interested in being part of a growing brewery with many tools in place for success than email your resume to info@ftownbeer.com.

Thank You

Comment

Florida Gig

Hi - if you are interested in moving south to sunny Florida...forward me your resume. Big Storm Brewing Company may have what you are looking for.
              Send to: faye.huminski@Austin-Colby.com.

Check us out at www.bigstormbrewery.com

Comment

Can you forward your resume please wickedawesomebrew@yahoo.com

Hey everyone,

Thanks
                Cheers!
                Are you interested in the Indianapolis Area?

Comment

tripping animals brewery

We are looking for a lead brewer, we are located in Miami Fl if you are interested please send your resume to info@trippinganimals.com

thanks a lot and keep on tripping

Comment

San Luis Obispo, CA

Hey everyone,

Thanks
                    Cheers!
                    If interested, please contact me:
                    Looking for people to help build your business? Users have requested job, city, and country in the title. This makes it easier to navigate through the postings when searching for job opportunities limited to certain geographic zones.

Comment

Central Texas Brewery

Central Texas Brewery needs Brewmaster. Beautiful Texas hill country location between Austin and San Antonio. Please respond to centexbrewery@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Thanks
                      Cheers!

Comment

Karben4 Brewing in Madison, WI

Hello,

We have a brewery position open in our 10,000bbl growing brewery. Please send resume to Ryan@karben4.com if interested.

Thank you!

Hey everyone,

Thanks
                        Cheers!

Comment

Head Brewer for Central Texas Startup Brewery

Good morning! If the beautiful Texas hill country sounds like a nice, warm and no-snow kind of place for you, please shoot me an email to centexbrewery@gmail.com Thanks!

Comment

Send your contact/resume to fork.alehouse@gmail.com. Great opportunities! Thanks

Comment

Brewing opportunity in Peru

If you are interested in brewing in Peru please send me your resume to juan@cerveceriadelvalle.com.

Below is our job posting for you to review.

Cervecería Del Valle Sagrado (Brewery of the Sacred Valley), located in the Sacred Valley of Peru, is seeking to fill its head brewer position by July 1, 2017. We are a small brewery and taproom producing roughly 8,000L and selling all our product in kegs. We strive to be a sustainable brewery distributing the majority of our product in the Cusco/Sacred Valley/Machu Picchu area with some product also being shipped to specialty accounts in Lima and Arequipa. The head brewer is directly responsible for brewing core recipes, developing seasonal recipes, following and creating established processes, and instilling a strong company culture. The brewery is equipped with a 5bbl system and 6 10bbl fermenters and 2 5bbl fermenters. We are starting a barrel aged program and also a sour program. The head brewer is a salaried position reporting to the general manager and is responsible for the management of all brewing operations. Cervecería Del Valle has been awarded the medals of Best Brewery in Peru 2016 and 2017 and has won 23 international medals in various competitions.

The primary duties, but not limited to, will include
                              • Responsible for the entire brewing and quality control process from “grain to glass”, including scheduling, inventory, brewing, cellaring, QA/QC, and packaging/kegging operations
                              • Execution of existing recipes and collaboration with the management team to develop new and unique beers.
                              • Responsible for developing and maintaining production schedules and meeting targeted production metrics
                              • Oversee a small brew team with diverse range of knowledge.
                              • Ability and willingness to educate staff (bartenders, servers, production, cellar, etc.) on beer styles and craft beer culture
                              • Continual effort to advance the beer program.
                              • Perform and schedule equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs to minimize brewery down time.
                              • Maintain a clean, safe and well organized facility.

The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:

• Minimum of 4 years experience in a production brewery or brewpub ideally in a lead or management position.
                              • Moderate to advance Spanish.
                              • Brewing diploma or education a must.
                              • Ability to work independently, unsupervised long and irregular hours. You are the head brewer!
                              • Problem-solver attitude and great attention to details.
                              • Over the top passion for beer.
                              • Extreme knowledge of beer styles.
                              • Recipe formulation experience.
                              • Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
                              • Physical capability of routinely and repeatedly lifting 60 pounds and/or moving 165 pounds.
                              • Elevated communication skills and ability to interact with the public.
                              • Certified cicerone a plus.
                              • Having lived in South America or abroad a plus.

Interested applicants please send their CV and cover letters to Juan@cerveceriadelvalle.com. We are looking to have someone in Cusco and ready to work ASAP. The plan is for the chosen brewer to have several weeks of work together with our current head brewer before being handed the reins.

Juan Mayorga
                              General Manager and Founder
                              Cerveceria del Valle Sagrado and Taproom

Comment

Working...
                              X