Food Grade Wash Down Hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Grade Wash Down Hose

I was wondering if anyone has a lead on somewhere we can get a food grade washdown hose. Ours seems to be getting shorter and shorter by the day. Stupid pin holes:-).

Cheers

I'd look at food processing companies like Koch. I know they spun off parts of their business but they still may be able to help you. Sorry I don't have an contact info. Oh, try Googling "Slaughterhouse supplies" or something like that.
    Luck to ya'
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

McMaster-Carr

McMaster-Carr is the complete source for your plant with over 595,000 products. 98% of products ordered ship from stock and deliver same or next day.

Search on food grade washdown hose.
      Cheers & I'm out!
      David R. Pierce
      NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
      POB 343
      New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Full disclosure - we're a sponsor of ProBrewer.com but Union Jack has a full line of wash down hoses, nozzles and equipment:
        Our collection of commercial and industrial wash down nozzles are ideal for industries who require wash down products. Find the right nozzles and hoses for you.

Chris Joyce
        Owner, Union Jack Tools
        Union Jack offers hygienic, FDA compliant stainless steel & plastic color-coded tools for a variety of industries. Shop our selection of affordable tools today.

800-672-8119
        Union Jack Tools
        (800) 672-8119
        Unionjacktools.com
        sales@unionjacktools.com

Comment

Working...
        X