Brewery Ceilings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Ceilings!

Couldn't find anywhere else to put this; maybe a general brewery building topic? Anyway, just finished installing a killer ceiling in my cidery. It's heavy 1/2" thick corrugated PVC plastic tongue-and-groove panels in 16" widths and up to 20' long. The project went together fast and looks like a million bucks. Bright, shiny white! These panels are used in milking parlors, car washes, and other high-abuse areas. I have nothing to do with the manufacturer, Extrutech, but when something this good comes along, I like to give a shout to a job well done. Inexpensive, fast turnaround, factory cut to length, extremely well-packaged, clear and detailed installation instructions, 15 year warranty, and made in Manitowoc, WI USA. They also make panels for walls, but I cannot attest to those. I assume they would likewise be a great product. Haven't seen them in breweries before, but they should be. WAY better than FRP. Tell them Phil sent you. Maybe my next ceiling will be comp'ed!
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

How about some pics there Phil?
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Coming....

I'm on assignment right now, but should have something up in another week....

Comment

I haven't seen this particular make, but have used similar products with great success on walls and ceilings - the only trouble with walls is the material is a bit soft compared to metal, and prone to scuffing, so not so good in narrow corridors, pillars etc. unless protected by scuff strips - which rather negates some of the hygiene benefits.
        dick

Comment

Pictures...

Hard to get any decent pictures of lit ceilings, I've found! But this should give an idea even if not real clear. 16" wide panels, cut to length at factory. T&G fit seams. Lovely to work with and durable as hell. Don't often sing praises of equipment better than advertised. Cause it very rarely happens. These guys are the best.Click image for larger version

Name:	20161026_155134.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	191207

Comment

Working...
          X