Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work for Beer! Assistant Brewer- Karl Strauss Brewing Company

<center> <b><i>Craft Beer is not just a job. It's who we are. </i></b><br>
    <br>Looking for a family of fun, craft beer lovin' folks who know how to have a good time? <br>
    <b><i>Yeah, that's us.</i></b><br>
    <br>Award-winning beer? <b><i>We got that.</i></b><br>
    <br>Incredible food and a commitment to impeccable service? <b><i>We practically wrote the book on it.</b></i><br>
    <br><b><i>All we're missing is you.</b></i> </center><br>

<br>Karl Strauss Brewing Company is San Diego's original craft brewery, pioneering the San Diego beer scene since 1989. Flash-forward 27 years, and Karl Strauss is currently the 46th largest craft brewery in the US and operates nine (9) brewpubs across Southern California. We are a rapidly growing company, and we are lookin' for some beer loving rock stars who want to help us make people happy one Karl Strauss beer at a time.<br>
    <br>Karl Strauss Brewing Company offers health benefits, flexible work/life balance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, great food and beer discounts, Wellness Program, career development and growth opportunities.<br>
    <br>We are currently looking for an experienced <b>Assistant Brewer</b> to join our <b> Production Team</b>.<br>
    <br> The Assistant Brewer supports the Production Team in packaging, brewing, warehouse and logistics operations as necessary. br&gt;
    <br>Interested? Please visit our website to apply http://www.karlstrauss.com/aboutus/workforbeer.html <br>
Working...
X