4 Head Semi-auto DIY Keg Washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Head Semi-auto DIY Keg Washer

Anyone followed this design build? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eluSzdn8zlY

It looks like a pretty impressive machine, but the drawings supplied are difficult to read.

If anyone's built this, any advice would be solid gold for me. I've been tasked with completing this project for our brewery. I already bought some of the flow and automation parts.

Can you please share as well. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Follow Up

Did you ever end up building this, or did y'all end up going with a commercial one?

I'm looking at starting this project and I was wondering if you completed it. I'm trying to find out if the time dedicated is worth it or if its just best to continue what we're doing or fork over the cash for a commercial one.

Comment

Originally posted by Thousand Oaks View Post
        Did you ever end up building this, or did y'all end up going with a commercial one?

I'm looking at starting this project and I was wondering if you completed it. I'm trying to find out if the time dedicated is worth it or if its just best to continue what we're doing or fork over the cash for a commercial one.
        Haven't gotten back on that project in a while. I've been using our CIP cart with a couple of manifolds and lines to and from each keg coupler for the time being. I plan on finishing it once the dust clears though. It's been pretty crazy getting this place constructed and getting production going.

Comment

Working...
        X