Thread: ISO Glycol Chiller

ISO Glycol Chiller

We have a three 5BBL fermenters, one 15BBL fermenter, five 5BBL brites and are looking for a glycol chiller to fit those needs. Please include the MFG, model/unit specs & price. Building is wired for singe phase. Preferably roof top unit, but can potentially work with indoor unit if needed. I'm in Chicago, but am willing to make a road trip to pick up. Call (seven seven three, two two zero, seven six three one).

Quote Originally Posted by OpenOutcry View Post
    We have a three 5BBL fermenters, one 15BBL fermenter, five 5BBL brites and are looking for a glycol chiller to fit those needs. Please include the MFG, model/unit specs & price. Building is wired for singe phase. Preferably roof top unit, but can potentially work with indoor unit if needed. I'm in Chicago, but am willing to make a road trip to pick up. Call (seven seven three, two two zero, seven six three one).
    Are you still looking for chillers? We have 2 15 ton chillers for sale. The chillers include two 250 gallon reservoirs, piping and fittings and a 275 gallon vat of glycol. We have two chillers and are asking $40,000 for everything. These are Aquasnap chillers by Carrier and the model numbers are 30RAN018511AB AND 30RAP0155DA08100. They are available any time as we are getting a new smaller system that will work better for us. We are located in Spirit Lake, IA which is in the NW corner of the state. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Donn Martens
    Okoboji Brewing Company

Quote Originally Posted by OpenOutcry View Post
    I have a Whaley 10 ton chiller that is coming out of service this week in Northern CA. The chiller has worked great for us since installing it in October of 2013. Shoot me and email (jeff@wildcardbrewingco.com) or call at 530-945-8102 if you are interested.