Cool Pour your own beer wall

I have a custom built, (By the company,Pour my beer) four tap pour your own beer wall. Everything works perfectly. We are starting to add brew tanks and no longer have the room for it. Customer purchase a prepaid card from your server or bartender for any amount they wish. We have a promotion we did all summer. If the customer purchases a $25 dollar card, we kick in another $10 bucks for a beer card of $35. The wall stops customer at 32oz. Per law. then the bartender or server can see the customer is not over served and can reactivate the card with a push of a button. The money on the customers card is good for years. They simply reactivate when they come in. The wall holds 4 half barrels. And charges customers by the ounce. You can set the price. Ours is currently on a dedicated co2 line with a quick disconnect. We can disconnect and run off a CO2 tank that fits inside. The wall has wheels and is self contained. The wall is only 8 months old. You may have seen it on Bar Rescue. Perfect for Bar or Brewery.
I am asking $10,000. Feel free to visit the manufactures website for more details and cost. Pourmybeer.comName thomaswyjack@yahoo.com:Name:  Beer Wall.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  56.6 KBName:  four kegs.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  90.6 KB