IC Filling Systems - any advise on this company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC Filling Systems - any advise on this company

HI we are a new small brewery and decided to purchase a 6-6-1 Counter-pressure filler from IC Systems - based in the UK but the machines are made in Italy. I wanted to know if anyone here has bought from them and had any issues with product support? Cheers.

Sharing Our Experience, subtly.

My post last January generated several Private Messages from brewers around the world echoing similar difficulties we have been having with IC Filling Systems and their 6-6-1 machine which we ended up buying for our brewery. For reasons I fully understand, breweries who have purchased their machines are hesitant to voice out in the public forum issue they have with suppliers and the quality of the machines, particularly if the "warranty period" is still in place, like for our machine.

Without going in too much detail I would like to say that small breweries who have plans to get counter-pressure filling machines would do well to perform a thorough due-diligence and research on the manufacturer's and their agent's reputation on quality and service before signing on the dotted line. Our experience with excellent service before payment turned into the doldrums as soon as the wire transfer was received. The frustration we have experienced, and continue to experience with our decision to purchase a unit from this company is something I would never wish upon a brewer or a company like ours that has been build with a lot of sweat and hard earned savings. The things I would to do be able to turn back time!

cheers.

Comment

What is people's experience like with Cask canning/bottling from Calgary??
      Jeremy Reed
      Co-Founder and President, assistant brewer, amateur electrician, plumber, welder, refrigeration tech, and intermediately swell fella
      The North of 48 Brewing Company
      Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

www.no48.ca

Comment

Working...
      X