Thread: Looking for a Small Brewery Consultant that knows NC

Looking for a Small Brewery Consultant that knows NC

Hi,

We're are looking to get our brewery off the ground. As we finalize our business plan to present to the bank for a possible SBA loan, we want to make sure the "meat and potatoes" are as accurate as they can be. Numbers isn't our strong suit so we are looking for expert advice to help us with tables regarding; startup funding, break even analysis, projected cash flow, profit and loss, business ratios, etc.

We have rough numbers of where we want to be and where we think we'll be, but expertise is necessary, someone who understands NC is a plus! Thanks in advance!

Dan Callender
    dan@loggerheadbeer.com

Quote Originally Posted by LoggerheadBeerCo View Post
    Hi,

We're are looking to get our brewery off the ground. As we finalize our business plan to present to the bank for a possible SBA loan, we want to make sure the "meat and potatoes" are as accurate as they can be. Numbers isn't our strong suit so we are looking for expert advice to help us with tables regarding; startup funding, break even analysis, projected cash flow, profit and loss, business ratios, etc.

We have rough numbers of where we want to be and where we think we'll be, but expertise is necessary, someone who understands NC is a plus! Thanks in advance!

Dan Callender
    dan@loggerheadbeer.com
    Hi Dan,

I would love to help you out if you are still looking for someone. My background is finance and I have worked for a number of commercial brewery equipment companies (Currently @ SMT in Virginia) and have managed 8 or so brewery projects. Give me a call or email if you would like to talk.

Ryan Hice
    704-302-6383
    rhice@smartmachine.com
    SMT Brewery Solutions
    sales@smtfood.net
    smartmachine.com
    877-320-3487