Handy brewer looking for long term opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handy brewer looking for long term opportunity

I am a experienced brewer/Cellarman with 10 years of homebrewing experience and 3 years professional brewing/cellar work with an annual output of 6000-9000 bbl annually, and searching for a new team to join. I am looking for a long term commitment, a place to grow into an integral part of the company.
    I have worked my way up from packaging to cellar to brewing over the years, and am familiar with all aspects of the brewing process. I have worked on 2 vessel 15bbl brewhouse.

My abilities include:
    Packaging/canning operations
    Filtration on lenticular filters
    Cellar work; tank CIP/ SIP, Yeast harvesting and pitching, transfers
    Inventory control
    ability to perform mltiple processes simultaneously
    QA/QC work (lab and sensory panel)
    Closely followand develop SOP's and follow safety protocol.
    I am currently located in Charleston, SC but would consider relocation for the right fit.
    Please PM for additional information and resume.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Brewing position in Madison, WI

Writing from Karben4 Brewing in Madison, WI. 9,600 bbls last year and growing. Please email resume to Ryan@karben4.com if interested. Thank you for your time.

Comment

Hiring Head Production Brewer in Cottonwood AZ

If you are still looking and interested in AZ please submit resume to steve(at)thatbrewery(dot)com

Comment

Broomtail Craft Brewery & The Sour Barn

Broomtail Craft Brewery (and The Sour Barn) Wilmington, NC: We are currently small but strong with a great following. We double batch on a small 3bbl system and sell everything we brew. We have a new 8.5bbl brewhouse on the way for an expansion and have plans to build our 30bbl brewery in 2018. We need an assistant brewer / cellarman to help with the existing system and grow with us as we expand. This position currently is basically running the brewery 4 days per week alone, then part time help with cleaning and help all day on brew day. The perfect candidate needs to: Have great enthusiasm and desire to grow with us as this position will transition to Head Brewer / Operations Mgr with the 30bbl expansion; Have the ability to get things done without supervision; Have technical ability to understand process, biology, and chemistry of brewing the perfect beer every batch.

If you have interest in talking with us about this position, email me at barry@broomtailcraftbrewery.com

Comment

Interested in relocating to CO?

We are looking for experience brewers and assistant brewers for our brand new large scale brew facility in La Junta, CO. If you're interested, please reach out to us at jobs@deanbrewing.com for more information.

Thanks!
          Rosie

Comment

Please send contact/resume to fork.alehouse@gmail.com.
            Great opportunities! Thanks

Comment

Victory is seeking an enthusiastic Production Brewer

Interested in learning more about the job? Please checkout the details here, https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/ap...JS&lang=en_US#

Cheers!

Victory's HR

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen I cant seem to figure out how to delete this post as I have accepted a position and no longer still searching. Thank thoes of you that showed interest.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Please check us out...

Looking for people to help build your business? Users have requested job, city, and country in the title. This makes it easier to navigate through the postings when searching for job opportunities limited to certain geographic zones.

We beleive this is the opening you may be looking for...

Comment

Equity - Head Brewer Opportunity

Please email me directly at miles@cannedheatbeer.com with a resume.

Canned Heat Craft Beer Company is an upstart brewery located in South Coast Massachusettes and we are looking for a HEAD BREWER to create a world class HOP forward lineup of craft beers to be sold on our waterfront brewery premises and distributed throughout southern New England.

Primary Function
                    Canned Heat’s Head Brewer will be responsible for ALL aspects of the brewery operations including and most importantly the creation of a HOPPY lineup of beers. The head brewer will also be responsible for optimization of a new 15BBL brewing system, training/mentoring/leading a brew team, canning line runs, designing and maintaining sterilization/cleanliness protocols, filtration system, and maintenance of brewery records, plus more.

Other Requirements
                    • Must be an absolute team player, make group decisions, and handle occasional criticism.
                    • Must be able to meet the physical nature of the work – lifting 60 lbs occasionally assisting to lift up to 150 lbs.
                    • Travel to beer festivals and events at night and on weekends.

Education, Experience and Skills
                    • Prior experience on at least a 15 BBL system in a full production brewery.
                    • Must like and know how to brew multiple HOPPY world class beers.
                    • Good personal skills and ability to represent the brewery in a positive energetic manner.
                    • Writing and math skills are necessary.
                    • College education is preferred but not mandatory.
                    • Needs to be able to work without supervision and be goal oriented.
                    • No drugs or criminal background – there will be a CORI check.

Compensation and Benefits
                    • Competitive salary based on credentials.
                    • Health/Dental
                    • Equity stake in the company with certain milestones achieved.
                    • Live on the coast in an affordable area where you can fish, surf, swim.
                    • 15 minutes to Newport, 25 minutes to Providence, and 50 minutes to Boston.

EMAIL RESUME TO: MILES@CANNEDHEATBEER.COM

Resumes and Interviews will be conducted in October/November or until the right team member is found.

Comment

resume

Please send a resume to info@servicebrewing.com if still looking for potential opportunities.

Comment

I'm looking for a brewer for a start-up near Asheville, NC. If you're interested you can contact me here or at baermike@yahoo.com

Cheers, Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X