Thread: Future QA/Lab Positions

Future QA/Lab Positions

Hey all,

I am currently finishing up my Master's degree in Biomedical Sciences/Biotechnology at CU-Denver, with my Bachelor's degree in Microbiology from CSU, as well as my HACCP certification, and am looking to land a QA/Lab job (ideally in the Denver-Boulder-Fort Collins area but am open to relocating) when I finish school May 1st. I have extensive Microbiology lab experience, and have been working in a smaller brewery laboratory for the past year helping develop the lab side of things by doing routine QA/QC brewing activities such as yeast library management, data logging and presentation, pH/co2 analysis, sensory analysis, SOP development, and many other microbiological sampling/tests. I'm also completing my Master's thesis at the same brewery involving growing/isolating various strains of yeast on several different types of created differential media, as well as finding threshold isohumulone levels sustainable by common brewhouse bacteria. I know its awfully early to be posting up here since I won't be done with school until May, but I'm the type that likes to get my ducks in a row as early as possible and thought I would throw my name out there just in case anybody thought they may need somebody to fill a role like that in a couple months. Feel free to reply, message me, or shoot me an e-mail at tyvaivoda@gmail.com for any more info you may need.

Thanks!
    Last edited by tyjova; 03-21-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Just wanted to bump this up so it still shows up in the "posts within the last month" section