Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cunning brewer searching for Creative brewery

Hello Good morning/evening!
    My desire is to brew brilliant beers as head brewer or assistant brewer of a well-established brewery. Willing to do anything to brew brilliant beers to witness customer’s excitement! Also, germ phobia/clean freak with sense of humor.
    In my past 3 years of Home brewing was a method to express my creative mindset. My certification at Seibal Institute of Tech Craft Beer Concise Course allowed me to attend and graduate Niagara College Brew Master and Operation Management two-year program. During education, my home brews won NC Home Brew Competition for BJCP 2015 First Strong Belgian Ale, Second English Best Bitter, Second Trappist and Third Fruit Ale.

Both educations had impressed few breweries within PA that has graciously allowed me to work within industry. My skills include but not limited to
    - Experienced using 65 L brew house production breweries 9,750L/year, 20 HL production breweries 3,000 HL/year, 10 BBL brew pub 1,000 BBL/year and 20 BBL brew house brew pub 1,500 BBL yearly.
    - Organize brewing ingredients and record all product inventory.
    - Daily gravity check, carbonation level, sensory analysis of fermenting beers.
    - Monitor yeast vitality, harvest and re pitch various strains.
    - Maintaining up most important of CIP/SIP of all fermenters, conditioning tanks, firkins, brew house, jockey boxes, floors ect.
    - Experienced with Maheen 4 line filler bottling line, Attached label maker, 2 head canning line, Kegging beer, filling firkins.
    - Keg count clean and used kegs to be cleaned by Alpha Keg cleaner.
    - Recipe Calculations, designing beer for food and vise versa.
    - Laboratory micro analysis of Lacto, Pedio, Aceto and Brett.
    - Hosting and creating Beer food pairing for event.
    - Filtered beer with DME and Padded filters.
    My pursue continues to search and secure a Head Brewer/assistant brewer. Willing to negotiate full time salary or respected pay. Also, willing to relocate when opportunity locates me.
    Please notify when interested about potential employment or even know of another potential that matches me. Would be in your debt.
    Resume will be sent on request.
    thepaintrain@ymail.com
    Thank you
    And as all ways
    Cheers to those fears....

Broomtail Craft Brewery & The Sour Barn

Broomtail Craft Brewery (and The Sour Barn) Wilmington, NC: We are currently small but strong with a great following. We double batch on a small 3bbl system and sell everything we brew. We have a new 8.5bbl brewhouse on the way for an expansion and have plans to build our 30bbl brewery in 2018. We need an assistant brewer / cellarman to help with the existing system and grow with us as we expand. This position currently is basically running the brewery 4 days per week alone, then part time help with cleaning and help all day on brew day. The perfect candidate needs to: Have great enthusiasm and desire to grow with us as this position will transition to Head Brewer / Operations Mgr with the 30bbl expansion; Have the ability to get things done without supervision; Have technical ability to understand process, biology, and chemistry of brewing the perfect beer every batch.

If you have interest in talking with us about this position, email me at barry@broomtailcraftbrewery.com

Comment

Hello, please send your contact/resume to fork.alehouse@gmail.com.
      Great opportunities! Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X