Thread: 1BBL System, direct fire, digital controls $7,500 Denver area

1BBL System, direct fire, digital controls $7,500 Denver area

Complete 1BBL brewhouse with accessories and 1BBL fermenter.

Background: I purchased this brewery as an over-the-top homebrew system in the hopes of eventually opening a brewery where it would be used as the initial production system and eventually a pilot system. That dream never materialized however a local brewery startup in Evergreen, CO was in need of an initial production system so I let them borrow the system to get their business off the ground, huge karma points.. They are now ordering a larger brewery and will no longer need this one. I have given up on opening a brewery so am placing the brewery up for sale.

I'm not looking to part out the brewery so please don't offer. I'm looking for a local buyer (or local pickup) who is ready to buy the entire brewery at a substantial discount compared to new.

The brewhouse frame is top of the line, Ruby Street Alpha with upgrades for digital controls of the Mash Tun and HLT. The tanks are from Stout Tanks with upgrades all around including all butterfly valves, sight glasses, HERMS, etc.. The Mash Tun is a bottom drain to maximize efficiency. The plate chiller is oversized to minimize water consumption. Currently it is setup for low pressure NG however with an orifice change it will easily support LP. The inline O2 system is also top of the line also, with a 20L tank, sight glass, and regulator. The 1BBL fermenter is designed to fit in an upright freezer for better temperature control. No expense was spared in the building of this brewery. I paid over 10k with shipping and taxes (see inventory image). I'm offering it at $7,500.

Name:  Brewery Inventory.png
Views: 1112
Size:  40.9 KBName:  New Rig.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  102.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DustinL View Post
    Complete 1BBL brewhouse with accessories and 1BBL fermenter.

Background: I purchased this brewery as an over-the-top homebrew system in the hopes of eventually opening a brewery where it would be used as the initial production system and eventually a pilot system. That dream never materialized however a local brewery startup in Evergreen, CO was in need of an initial production system so I let them borrow the system to get their business off the ground, huge karma points.. They are now ordering a larger brewery and will no longer need this one. I have given up on opening a brewery so am placing the brewery up for sale.

I'm not looking to part out the brewery so please don't offer. I'm looking for a local buyer (or local pickup) who is ready to buy the entire brewery at a substantial discount compared to new.

The brewhouse frame is top of the line, Ruby Street Alpha with upgrades for digital controls of the Mash Tun and HLT. The tanks are from Stout Tanks with upgrades all around including all butterfly valves, sight glasses, HERMS, etc.. The Mash Tun is a bottom drain to maximize efficiency. The plate chiller is oversized to minimize water consumption. Currently it is setup for low pressure NG however with an orifice change it will easily support LP. The inline O2 system is also top of the line also, with a 20L tank, sight glass, and regulator. The 1BBL fermenter is designed to fit in an upright freezer for better temperature control. No expense was spared in the building of this brewery. I paid over 10k with shipping and taxes (see inventory image). I'm offering it at $7,500.

Name:  Brewery Inventory.png
Views: 1112
Size:  40.9 KBName:  New Rig.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  102.6 KB
    is system still available

Available?

Is this system still available? I would like to look at this as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerstattion View Post
    Is this system still available? I would like to look at this as soon as possible.
    Yes, the system is still available and in still the production system at the Evergreen Tap House. They have ordered a larger brewhouse and will return this one to me in the next few weeks.