Head Brewer in Tucson, AZ
Nimbus Brewery in Tucson, AZ is hiring a Head Brewer immediately!
Ideal candidates will have at least 10+ years of experience working with all facets of a brewery including, but not limited to:
- Strong technical knowledge of brewing, fermentation, and the finishing stage of beer production
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, problem solving skills, and understanding of mechanical systems is a must
- A degree in chemistry, engineering, microbiology, or a brewing school preferred
- Work independently while managing different projects and train subordinates
- Commitment to quality, safety, efficiency and consistency at all times
- Be an open, positive, and excellent communicator with manager, co-workers, customers and vendors
- Loyal work ethic, committed to always wanting to make improvements, and the passion for the production of the finest craft beers available in the marketplace!
- Flexible to work varied hours and long days when production level increase as necessary
- Able to lift up to 65 lbs, and maneuver up to 175 lbs, twist/turn, reach over shoulders, climb, crawl, work on your feet 8 hours a day, work in extreme temperatures, and operate a forklift and all other related equipment
Less than 10 years of experience? Candidates with combined brewing and restaurant/kitchen/lab experience, and/or a degree or certificate from an accredited brewing school, and/or relevant awards will be considered.
Pay will be determined at a competitive market rate, and based on the level of experience. Benefits and paid time off/comp time offered.
Feel free to private message me or send and email with questions & resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by Emily Recruiter; 03-20-2017 at 08:15 AM.
You have no information on how to get ahold of someone and you don't reveal who it is which is really inconsiderate to someone looking to apply..
Nimbus Brewery in Tucson, AZ is looking for Head Brewer!
I have updated the post to reflect name of brewery. I somehow missed that first time around.