Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 BBL Brewhouse and Fermenters - $9,000

2 BBL Brewhouse and Fermenters - $9,000

2 bbl equipment is a great system to brew on. Propane fired kettle boils strong, mash tun has max capacity of 136# grain at 1.1 qts/#, and chilled water system cools fermenters well. Typical yield after fermentation loss is 2 bbl when targeting 72 gallons in the fermenter. The 60 gallon fermenter was typically used for higher gravity brews. The brewhouse was used with an Electric Brewery 50AMP control panel to heat the HLT and monitor brewhouse temperatures (not included). Upgraded to a larger system, so this one is ready for sale.

Equipment

HLT - 100 gallon tank with carbon filter and tri-clamp fittings for electric elements (not included).
    Mash Tun - Custom tank with reinforced mesh wire false bottom. Analog temperature probe and thermowell and sprayball for sparge included
    Brew Kettle - 100 gallon Elliot Bay kettle with whirlpool port and deflector. 4 propane burners and piping included.
    Heat Exchanger - works great with cooler city water.
    Ferm 1 – 2 bbl Elliot Bay 304SS fermenter with jacket and SS cladding. Temp controller included. CIP spray ball/gas arm included.
    Ferm 2 – 2 bbl 316SS fermenter with Power Blanket Ice jacket and insulation. CIP spray ball/gas arm included.
    Ferm 3 - 60 gallon total volume 304SS fermenter on wheels with Power Blanket Ice jacket and insulation. Lid included.
    Chiller - UBC Cool 3/8 HP for chilled water.
    Chilled Water Pump - 1/3 HP centrifugal
    Transfer Pump - 1/25 HP Little Giant with SS platform and switch.
    Grain Mill

$9,000 - Please PM for pictures or questions.

Where are you located? And can you please send pictures to my email? Maatwerkstudio@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louisville, KY
    I will send you an email with pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Brewer View Post
    Louisville, KY
    I will send you an email with pictures.
    Thank you

Could you send me some pictures?

Can I get some pictures of the system? Please send to weberma87@yahoo.com

Can I also get some pics at drew@harbingerbeer.com.

Thanks,
    Drew

Is the system still available? I would like to see pics of the 2bbl system if possible.

erwell.travis@gmail.com

Thanks,

Emails have been sent to everyone who has asked. If you have any questions or did not receive an email, just let me know.

Please send photos to jkerrgkerr@aol.com

Please send photos to jkerrgkerr@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Brewer View Post
    2 bbl equipment is a great system to brew on. Propane fired kettle boils strong, mash tun has max capacity of 136# grain at 1.1 qts/#, and chilled water system cools fermenters well. Typical yield after fermentation loss is 2 bbl when targeting 72 gallons in the fermenter. The 60 gallon fermenter was typically used for higher gravity brews. The brewhouse was used with an Electric Brewery 50AMP control panel to heat the HLT and monitor brewhouse temperatures (not included). Upgraded to a larger system, so this one is ready for sale.

Equipment

HLT - 100 gallon tank with carbon filter and tri-clamp fittings for electric elements (not included).
    Mash Tun - Custom tank with reinforced mesh wire false bottom. Analog temperature probe and thermowell and sprayball for sparge included
    Brew Kettle - 100 gallon Elliot Bay kettle with whirlpool port and deflector. 4 propane burners and piping included.
    Heat Exchanger - works great with cooler city water.
    Ferm 1 – 2 bbl Elliot Bay 304SS fermenter with jacket and SS cladding. Temp controller included. CIP spray ball/gas arm included.
    Ferm 2 – 2 bbl 316SS fermenter with Power Blanket Ice jacket and insulation. CIP spray ball/gas arm included.
    Ferm 3 - 60 gallon total volume 304SS fermenter on wheels with Power Blanket Ice jacket and insulation. Lid included.
    Chiller - UBC Cool 3/8 HP for chilled water.
    Chilled Water Pump - 1/3 HP centrifugal
    Transfer Pump - 1/25 HP Little Giant with SS platform and switch.
    Grain Mill

$9,000 - Please PM for pictures or questions.

Hi could you email me some pictures as well? chinsi@bombayduckbrewing.com thanks!

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

2bbl equipment

Sent pm thanks

Sent a PM about photos. Thanks.

Hello,
    I am interested if the equipment is still available. Send me an email at dandgbrewery.com We have the cash for purchase and would be interested in the equipment now.
    Cheer.
    Alex

pm sent_______________________

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast