Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taproom List?

Brewpub List
    Briefly: The business is a brewpub serving wood fired pizza. I am looking for input on anything that I may have missed that will be needed for the taproom as a whole. Also please attach a price to any item if you have purchased the item. Thanks
    - 7bbl brew system (no specifics needed)
    - Walk in cooler 12x14 roughly
    - Tap lines and draft system qty10
    - Bar and stools
    - Sink and glass washer
    - Separate dish washer
    - POS system
    - Security system
    - Glasses and plates
    - Other furniture tables and booths

Nope. That's everything. It's as easy as that. You can probably skip the security system.
    Good luck!

Comment

Seems that simple but I'm sure many little things will come up. Trying to budget is providing difficult!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FWIW, our security system (cameras & professionally monitored alarm) have saved my brewery thousands of dollars and endless personnel headaches. Get a security system!

Prost!
        Dave
        Glacier Brewing Company
        406-883-2595
        info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

It's a shame we can't trust everyone but that's how society works. Unfortunately problems often lie within the staff or their associates. Security to me would be a piece of mind!

Comment

Glycol and pump, keeps beer cool in trunk lines, unless serving directly from brite tanks or kegs and a cold box under your tap towers. The list is rather long actually, but if you are looking for just the basics.....

Comment

Lighting

Budget for good, and preferably creative, lighting in the taproom. Multiple pendent lights and strategically placed focus lights can really make a nice atmosphere for your taproom.

Comment

I am hoping to have the bar adjacent to the cooler so taps will come through the wall from brites and kegs. I have thought a lot about lighting, really like the Edison type bulbs and the feel they portray

Comment

Ice machine and fridge?

We serve soft drinks in our brewpub as well as wine and sake, a small display fridge is really helpful
                  GeorgeJ
                  Head Brewer - TDM 1874 Brewery.
                  Yokohama, Japan.

Comment

i'm not sure how detailed you want to get, but there are plenty of small things that are not on the list. Consider you are a first time customer walking in. what are they looking for? food/beer menus, signs of where to order or pickup food/beers. Sitting at a table with your pizza: do you have napkin holders, salt/pepper shakers,red chili flakes, does your staff deliver food? do they have drink trays and check presenters? do you have all of the amenities in the bathroom like paper towels and soap, TP/dispenser? trashcans, Bus tubs and cleaning products etc.

Comment

We do plan to have soft drinks. Root beer cream soda etc. hopefully not needing ice. I have put together a list of other essentials, but there is certainly a lot of detail!

Comment

Working...
                      X