TD Tanks, any reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD Tanks, any reviews?

TD Tanks, LLC is a full service equipment provider dedicated for the craft brewing and distilling industries. Here at TD Tanks, we pride ourselves on unsurpassed quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Our goal is to be your go-to source for all of your brewing and distilling equipment needs, providing you with an exceptional and personalized customer experience from start to finish, and beyond.

We received a quote for our 15bbl system that was extremely competitive and are interested in this outfit. I've been going back and forth a bit with a sales rep and all seems well so far, even with a few nuts and bolts questions.
    I'm hoping to solicit some additional opinions here.
    Thanks for any and all assistance.

We went to the plant in China and I've meet with the owners in the US a couple of times. You can toss me an email if you have any questions: bill@newbuffalobrewing.com

Comment

Since I posted that last message I have had many inquires to TD Tanks. Since we checked out there manufacturing and some of the deliveries they have made in he US since they I was comfortable signing up as a sales rep for them. Still more then happy to talk to anyone, but I'm not longer a neutral third party.

Comment

Working...
      X