Ambrach Kegs NEW Spring Pricing! $87 1/2BBL and $56 1/6BBL with MM Valves!
Let your beverages Arrive in Good Company with Ambrach stainless steel kegs! With nearly 10 years of experience and hundreds of customers, Ambrach is one of the fastest growing keg companies in the USA. We are different than most keg suppliers in that we manufacture our own kegs to our specifications for direct to consumer sales to ensure the highest quality at the lowest prices.
200+ unit pricing:
1-199 unit pricing:
Inquire about HUGE savings on container orders shipped directly from our factory to your door.
Ambrach only uses the newest generation Micro Matic D-system valves.
Custom embossing, banding and silk screening also available.
To ensure low pricing and fast delivery, Ambrach has several Distribution Centers with large inventories across the USA.
Ambrach Kegs undergo thorough internal and external testing to produce a premium quality product. The investment in advanced manufacturing equipment is evident in the details with some of the following distinguishing highlights:
• Tungsten Stamping of the Keg Body - this allows for more uniform draws, smoother surfaces and an improved product
• Extra Durable Chimes and Keg Shoulders – Ambrach uses thick chimes to ensure maximum durability as well as keg shoulders with reinforced welding
• Automated and Guided Welding – Our body and chime welds are extremely important and comparing an Ambrach keg to others will show the difference
• Mechanically Formed Body Rolls – These are of higher integrity than stamped body rolls
• Internal Acid Cleaning and Passivation Plant – To ensure the highest quality kegs, all acid cleaning and passivation is done internally at our factory
• Polished Kegs – Ambrach is one of the few companies that has the option of polished kegs for those that desire a more refined finish
If you have any need for kegs now or in the future, please let us know and we will gladly provide a quote with shipping for you.
Last edited by Ambrach Kegs; 04-14-2017 at 04:10 PM.