Multi International Award Winning Irish Head Brewer looking to relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi International Award Winning Irish Head Brewer looking to relocate

Hi All..I am currently in a Head Brewers role here in Ireland that i really enjoy. But I've always had the ambition to relocate to another country and here i am! I've an obsession for everything beer!!

I've over 4 years professional brewing experience most of which has been in either a Head Brewer or Senior Brewers role. I've also trained 4 brewers on multiple systems. I've operated on both Manual and Semi Automatic Systems. I've multiple international awards to my name from the following:

The International Beer Challenge
    The World Beer Awards

I've a proven track record of innovation, quality, brewery profile & sales increase and consistency and would love to continue and improve on those traits in a new location.

Some of my abilities include:

Recipe Development
    Water Adjustment per style per brew
    Full cellar activity
    Racking
    Filtration ( Sterile, Plate and Frame, Centrifuge, Cartridge )
    Lab work ( Haze, PH, EBC, ATP, Caustic Titration, Yeast Cell Count, DO, C02 and N2 analysis. )
    Stock control both raw and finished products
    Standard Operating Procedure Development/Implementation & Updating
    Staff Training
    Health and Safety Implementation
    Trace-ability & Beer Tracking Records

Please contact me if you would like to see my resume and for further information. Thanks
    Last edited by Aurora8331; 04-19-2017, 04:50 AM.

Originally posted by Aurora8331 View Post
    Hi All..I am currently in a Head Brewers role here in Ireland that i really enjoy. But I've always had the ambition to relocate to another country and here i am! I've an obsession for everything beer!!

I've over 4 years professional brewing experience most of which has been in either a Head Brewer or Senior Brewers role. I've also trained 4 brewers on multiple systems. I've operated on both Manual and Semi Automatic Systems. I've multiple international awards to my name from the following:

The International Beer Challenge
    The World Beer Awards

I've a proven track record of innovation, quality, brewery profile & sales increase and consistency and would love to continue and improve on those traits in a new location.

Some of my abilities include:

Recipe Development
    Water Adjustment per style per brew
    Full cellar activity
    Racking
    Filtration ( Sterile, Plate and Frame, Centrifuge, Cartridge )
    Lab work ( Haze, PH, EBC, ATP, Caustic Titration, Yeast Cell Count, DO, C02 and N2 analysis. )
    Stock control both raw and finished products
    Standard Operating Procedure Development/Implementation & Updating
    Staff Training
    Health and Safety Implementation
    Trace-ability & Beer Tracking Records

Please contact me if you would like to see my resume and for further information. Thanks
    Hi, Please email me if you would consider a position in Australia? johnsm@madill.com.au Cheers.

Comment

Minneapolis Brewery

If you're open to moving to the US, shoot me an e-mail and we can set up a chat. ilan@insightbrewing.com

Comment

Working...
      X