Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer/Brewer looking for new adventure

Hello fellow craft brewers!
    I am an American Brewers Guild educated brewer/head brewer/production manager with near 10 years experience looking to relocate and continue my career in the craft industry. I have worked at 2 different breweries during that time and was an integral part of their growth and expansions to 8,000 bbls/yr. I am looking for an opportunity where I can increase my brewing knowledge and become an important piece of the team with opportunities for advancement. I have experience in all aspects of the brewing process from start-up facility design to packaging.

My experiences include but are not limited to:
    -start-up facility design
    -recipe formulation
    -brewing (2 vessel 20 and 30 bbl)
    -DE filtration
    -Centrifuge
    -CIP
    -yeast management
    -raw material ordering/inventory control
    -canning/bottling
    -developing SOP's for all processes
    -forklift certified

Please PM for resume and additional information

Thank you

Lookng for head brewer

Originally posted by drfile View Post
    I am an American Brewers Guild educated brewer/head brewer/production manager with near 10 years experience looking to relocate and continue my career in the craft industry. I have worked at 2 different breweries during that time and was an integral part of their growth and expansions to 8,000 bbls/yr. I am looking for an opportunity where I can increase my brewing knowledge and become an important piece of the team with opportunities for advancement. I have experience in all aspects of the brewing process from start-up facility design to packaging.

-recipe formulation
    -DE filtration
    -Centrifuge
    -CIP
    -yeast management
    -canning/bottling
    -forklift certified

Thank you
    I am looking for a head brewer. If interested contact shannon@jrbrewery.com

Comment

PM sent your way

Comment

Send me your resume equiwestgroup@gmail.com

-recipe formulation
        -DE filtration
        -Centrifuge
        -CIP
        -yeast management
        -canning/bottling
        -forklift certified

Thank you

Comment

Looking for a Head Brewer

-recipe formulation
          -DE filtration
          -Centrifuge
          -CIP
          -yeast management
          -canning/bottling
          -forklift certified

Thank you
          If you are still looking, we have a position at our 40bbl brewery or one of our brewpubs, Boston area. tmorse@beerworks.net

Comment

Brewing opportunity in Peru

If you are still looking for a head brewing job I attach our job posting for you to consider. Email me your CV at juan@cerveceriadelvalle.com if interested.

Cervecería Del Valle Sagrado (Brewery of the Sacred Valley), located in the Sacred Valley of Peru, is seeking to fill its head brewer position by July 1, 2017. We are a small brewery and taproom producing roughly 8,000L and selling all our product in kegs. We strive to be a sustainable brewery distributing the majority of our product in the Cusco/Sacred Valley/Machu Picchu area with some product also being shipped to specialty accounts in Lima and Arequipa. The head brewer is directly responsible for brewing core recipes, developing seasonal recipes, following and creating established processes, and instilling a strong company culture. The brewery is equipped with a 5bbl system and 6 10bbl fermenters and 2 5bbl fermenters. We are starting a barrel aged program and also a sour program. The head brewer is a salaried position reporting to the general manager and is responsible for the management of all brewing operations. Cervecería Del Valle has been awarded the medals of Best Brewery in Peru 2016 and 2017 and has won 23 international medals in various competitions.

The primary duties, but not limited to, will include
            • Responsible for the entire brewing and quality control process from “grain to glass”, including scheduling, inventory, brewing, cellaring, QA/QC, and packaging/kegging operations
            • Execution of existing recipes and collaboration with the management team to develop new and unique beers.
            • Responsible for developing and maintaining production schedules and meeting targeted production metrics
            • Oversee a small brew team with diverse range of knowledge.
            • Ability and willingness to educate staff (bartenders, servers, production, cellar, etc.) on beer styles and craft beer culture
            • Continual effort to advance the beer program.
            • Perform and schedule equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs to minimize brewery down time.
            • Maintain a clean, safe and well organized facility.

The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:

• Minimum of 4 years experience in a production brewery or brewpub ideally in a lead or management position.
            • Moderate to advance Spanish.
            • Brewing diploma or education a must.
            • Ability to work independently, unsupervised long and irregular hours. You are the head brewer!
            • Problem-solver attitude and great attention to details.
            • Over the top passion for beer.
            • Extreme knowledge of beer styles.
            • Recipe formulation experience.
            • Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
            • Physical capability of routinely and repeatedly lifting 60 pounds and/or moving 165 pounds.
            • Elevated communication skills and ability to interact with the public.
            • Certified cicerone a plus.
            • Having lived in South America or abroad a plus.

Interested applicants please send their CV and cover letters to Juan@cerveceriadelvalle.com. We are looking to have someone in Cusco and ready to work ASAP. The plan is for the chosen brewer to have several weeks of work together with our current head brewer before being handed the reins.

Juan Mayorga
            General Manager and Founder
            Cerveceria del Valle Sagrado and Taproom

Comment

Minneapolis Brewery

If you are still looking for a position, shoot me an e-mail and we can set up a time to chat: ilan@insightbrewing.com

Comment

Looking for Brewer

Hi,

I am looking for a brewer for a start-up Brewpub in Charleston, SC.
                If that is of interest, please send me your resume and we can talk.

Adrian

Please email me at
                Sawczuk.adrian@gmail.com

Comment

Equity - Head Brewer Opportunity

Canned Heat Craft Beer Company is an upstart brewery located in South Coast Massachusettes and we are looking for a HEAD BREWER to create a world class HOP forward lineup of craft beers to be sold on our waterfront brewery premises and distributed throughout southern New England.

Primary Function
                  Canned Heat’s Head Brewer will be responsible for ALL aspects of the brewery operations including and most importantly the creation of a HOPPY lineup of beers. The head brewer will also be responsible for optimization of a new 15BBL brewing system, training/mentoring/leading a brew team, canning line runs, designing and maintaining sterilization/cleanliness protocols, filtration system, and maintenance of brewery records, plus more.

Other Requirements
                  • Must be an absolute team player, make group decisions, and handle occasional criticism.
                  • Must be able to meet the physical nature of the work – lifting 60 lbs occasionally assisting to lift up to 150 lbs.
                  • Travel to beer festivals and events at night and on weekends.

Education, Experience and Skills
                  • Prior experience on at least a 15 BBL system in a full production brewery.
                  • Must like and know how to brew multiple HOPPY world class beers.
                  • Good personal skills and ability to represent the brewery in a positive energetic manner.
                  • Writing and math skills are necessary.
                  • College education is preferred but not mandatory.
                  • Needs to be able to work without supervision and be goal oriented.
                  • No drugs or criminal background – there will be a CORI check.

Compensation and Benefits
                  • Competitive salary based on credentials.
                  • Health/Dental
                  • Equity stake in the company with certain milestones achieved.
                  • Live on the coast in an affordable area where you can fish, surf, swim.
                  • 15 minutes to Newport, 25 minutes to Providence, and 50 minutes to Boston.

EMAIL RESUME TO: MILES@CANNEDHEATBEER.COM

Resumes and Interviews will be conducted in October/November or until the right team member is found.

Comment

Indianapolis, IN

If you are interested in Indianapolis, IN. Please respond to chase@towyardbrewing.com

Comment

Hi,

We are a Brewery group in India. We have run a large scale brewery of 2 Million HL / Annum from 1994 till last year, wherein we have sold the same.

We are now in the Process of setting a 10 HL Craft Brewery near New Delhi, India, to produce 6 - 8 Different types of Beer. We are looking for a Brewer who can develop & innovate recipes for Beer & Cider, help in setup of plant, manage brewing operation & train our personnel. Would you be interested in a project like this?

Let me know.

Thanks

Varun Jain
                      varun.jain@pacificspirits.in

Comment

Working...
                      X