Diversity and Morality Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeerBred View Post
    So, to be clear, I don't give a __ about the BA or medals. My place will be high volume distribution.
    If a freetail is a bat, and the logo is a bat, will the consumer cause an uproar because they feel it implies free sex.... and do we care, because you can always find one dumbass to complain about anything
    Seeing as Freetail brewing is a brewpub/brewery in San Antonio since around 2009, I think its fine.

Comment

I like that name, it's great. I have one in mind that says one thing clearly, but might be interpreted differently. That why I asked you all if you thought there might be backlash at a slight double entendre

Comment

To be perfectly honest no one in our brewery ever wanted to play on our name in print or on the web. When we hired a female marketing person and she teamed up with our female sales exec they went places with t shirts and names that none of the guys here would have. We all have a healthy sense of humor here. People are free to be offended, free to buy something else and free to not be members of institutions they find offensive. Merca.
        Joel Halbleib
        Partner / Zymurgist
        Hive and Barrel Meadery
        6302 Old La Grange Rd
        Crestwood, KY
        www.hiveandbarrel.com

Comment

Working...
        X