X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microbrewery in Italy

Hello.

Any brewers from Italy here?
    I'm looking to move to Italy soon and would like some info on the laws and regulations around starting a small 3-7 bbr brewery on the farm we are going to run. We have part of the house that can be built into a small brewery, but there will most likely also be produced wine on the same premisis. Anyone that can guide me to some reading material or have some tips to be, please let me know.

Endre

PS: if nothing else, I would also like to know about the homebrewer scene in the piemonte area.

Originally posted by esolem View Post
    Hello.

Any brewers from Italy here?
    I'm looking to move to Italy soon and would like some info on the laws and regulations around starting a small 3-7 bbr brewery on the farm we are going to run. We have part of the house that can be built into a small brewery, but there will most likely also be produced wine on the same premisis. Anyone that can guide me to some reading material or have some tips to be, please let me know.

Endre

PS: if nothing else, I would also like to know about the homebrewer scene in the piemonte area.

How is it going? Did you launch your brewery in IT?

I just relocated to Italy 2 months ago and I have a similer question but in regards to contracting.

Best

D

Comment

Working...
    X