Keg Washer Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg Washer Issues

Hello all, if you dont remember me I posted not so long ago about some issues with our Chinese brewhouse. We have those issues almost all sorted out by now but I have one more issue. I have a Gongda GD-TQX-2 keg washer and no manual was given to us. I need the parameter settings since the unit came completely zeroed out. Gongda is being very unresponsive and we need to start brewing and putting beer into kegs ASAP. If needed I can take kegs to get washed at another brewery but I would really like to use the equipment I already have. So here are my points:

1. If you have a copy of the manual can you please send me a copy of it.

2. If you dont have the manual but have already set parameters that work for you then could you please let me know those values.

3. If anybody has used the Gongda keg filler could you please also send me the manual or give me a breakdown on how to operate it.

4. If you have any other Gongda equipment like their bottling line, DE filter, or Carbonator can you please PM me so I can pick your brain alittle bit.

Thanks!!!!

Question on Keg Filler

Originally posted by jwhitehead787 View Post
    Hello all, if you dont remember me I posted not so long ago about some issues with our Chinese brewhouse. We have those issues almost all sorted out by now but I have one more issue. I have a Gongda GD-TQX-2 keg washer and no manual was given to us. I need the parameter settings since the unit came completely zeroed out. Gongda is being very unresponsive and we need to start brewing and putting beer into kegs ASAP. If needed I can take kegs to get washed at another brewery but I would really like to use the equipment I already have. So here are my points:

1. If you have a copy of the manual can you please send me a copy of it.

2. If you dont have the manual but have already set parameters that work for you then could you please let me know those values.

3. If anybody has used the Gongda keg filler could you please also send me the manual or give me a breakdown on how to operate it.

4. If you have any other Gongda equipment like their bottling line, DE filter, or Carbonator can you please PM me so I can pick your brain alittle bit.

Thanks!!!!
    I am looking at a Gongda keg filler, second hand. can you let me know about your experiences with yours? Has it worked out?

Comment

The best thing I can tell you is to not bother with anything straight from China. Every piece of equipment I have either barely works after alot of TLC or breaks easily. My keg filler actually broke after I filled maybe 22 kegs and luckily for me it was something that can be fixed. When it comes to buying chinese equipment you will have NO SUPPORT EVER. The companies will only talk to you if they feel they can make money off of you and good luck getting any kind of manual. The PLC they gave me for both the washer and filler is outdated and the keg washer's automatic settings would infect all of my kegs so I have to manually override its settings everytime I wash kegs. Unless you are desperate, low on funds, willing to fix issues on your own, and really need the keg filler I would go elsewhere. At this point I would rather just connect some couplers to braided hosing and fill kegs manually. Bottom line is dont buy chinese, dont believe their BS, and save up your money for something that will actually work for more then a day or two.

Comment

Give up on this.

Gongda is bottom of the line.... There might be worse packaging equipment out there, but I can't see how. Do yourself a favor and buy something quality. Your long-term cost of ownership will be much less.
        Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Working...
        X