Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Brand/supplier would you recommend for 5BBL system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Brand/supplier would you recommend for 5BBL system?

Hi,

I am planning to setup my brewery with the size of either 5BBL or 7BBL.
    I am looking for the supplier who can supply me the Turnkey system or any packages.. Could you please help to recommend or share who is it good for.

Cheers!

Hi, we're TD TANKS, LLC(www.tdtanks.com), specialized in brewing equipment. I would like to send you a quote with drawings of the 5 and 7 BBL system you're looking for, could you please inform me your email? Or you can reach out to me at info@tdtanks.com. Thanks.
    TD Tanks, LLC
    info@tdtanks.com
    www.tdtanks.com

Comment

Email: ysoewin@gmail.com

Comment

Several breweries here in WI have PsychoBrew systems and love them. Only thing is that they are UL certified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

PKW Hopmaster

I recommend Portland Kettle Works.
          5bbl Hopmaster system.
          Good Luck..
          Lance

Comment

Depends

It really depends on your budget?

Do you wants GAS, Steam or Electric?

American made or offshore?

What set up do you want standard three vessel, four, or five, maybe only two, or a Single vessel like Colorado Brewing?

There are way too many companies out there to make recommendations on a 5 to 7 BBL system and it's like comparing 2 Row to Chocolate Malt!

Ask 100 people get 500 opinions...many great companies make some solid products...more popping up everyday. You just got to do your due diligence and root around I am sure you will find something that can and will fit your needs and financing. This question has been asked many times. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X