Thread: 20+ year Craft Brewing veteran available to Assist/Consult

Post 20+ year Craft Brewing veteran available to Assist/Consult

Need some brewing help or advice? Since you don't know what you don't know, put my 20+ years of brewing experience to work for you.

Brad Mortensen, professional craft brewer since 1996, is available to consult or brew at your location. For 18 years I brewed for three independent craft breweries and a large brewpub chain, since 2014 I have been helping breweries startup and improve. I have spent my career in the brewery, making beer and managing situations as they arise. I am a hands-on, boots-on brewer willing to roll up my sleeves and work hard (NOT a point, criticize and bill consultant). I know great beer is made in breweries of all sizes and designs. I've worked on budget all manual startups and on computer-controlled push button breweries, 3 barrels and up. Based in New Orleans, but happy to travel to your brewery anywhere in the world or consult via phone, email and Skype.

Some things I can help with:
    • Process Review and Improvement
    • Brewing
    • Recipe Design or Recipe Improvement
    • Brewer Training/Hiring
    • Startup/Commissioning
    • Expansion
    • Decommissioning/Sale
    • Brewer Relations/Transition
    • Emergency Situation/Unexpected Turnover
    • Quality or Maintenance Issues
    • Review Layouts or Business Plans

Resume and professional consulting references are attached. Email brad@breweryhelp.com or call at 615-916-9755. My goal is to save you time and money. I speak fluent brewer, brewery manufacturer, ingredient supplier, prospective brewer and brewery owner. Speak and understand some contractor, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and refrigeration. Sometimes you need a translator to make things work smoothly.

If I can't assist, I will always try my best to put you in touch with someone who can help with your situation. Email today and let me know what I can do for you. Let's brew some world-class beer together.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brewerbrad; 08-15-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Ad renewal Bump

Thank you for supporting probrewer.com