Bottling Options, Choosing right fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottling Options, Choosing right fit

We are a small operation in Baja, around 20-40 BBL's per month production currently. We expect to bottle at least half of our production.

We're looking for recommendations as we choose the right bottling equipment for our size and expected growth. So not buying a $100K Meheen, yet!

Here are our choices, any help is appreciated to make a final decision. My main concern I guess is being to cap on foam and/or in a bottle that pressurizes well.

- Option 1. Pretty basic.
    2 Fill Boss Counter pressure fillers ($995.00 ea.) and two Ferrari pneumatic cappers ($599.00 ea.)

- Option 2. Better Filler, same cappers.
    1 XPress Fill unit with two heads ($3,650.00) same two Ferrari pneumatic cappers ($599.00 ea.)

- Option 3. Smallest Table Top.
    1 Fillmore Unit. Two heads and two cappers, semi automatic. ($7,000)

- Option 4. Samll Table Top, double capacity.
    1 DK Advanced Technologies Micro Bottler, 4 heads and 4 cappers. Semi automatic. (Around $18,000)

Here are links to the equipment for reference. Any help is much appreciated!

Carlos Cristiani
    Saguaro Brewing Company

http://www.brew-boss.com/Fill-Boss-C.../fill-boss.htm
    https://www.morebeer.com/products/fe...FQYMaQod038P0g
    Our XpressFill XF2500 and XF4500 Beer & Carbonated Beverage Filler is a counter pressure bottle filling machine, allowing the carbonation to be maintained throughout the fill process.

Fillmore Packaging Solutions provides world-class craft beverage packaging. From quality craft beer packaging to wine, cider, and more. Contact us today.

Looking for a beverage packaging solution that will fit your budget? Bottle and Can on the same machine!

I have sent you a PM about the small brewery four head bottling lines that I build. Here are some pictures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	front-bottling line.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	191412Click image for larger version

Name:	back-bottlingline.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	191413

Comment

DK Advanced

Originally posted by cristiani View Post
      We are a small operation in Baja, around 20-40 BBL's per month production currently. We expect to bottle at least half of our production.

We're looking for recommendations as we choose the right bottling equipment for our size and expected growth. So not buying a $100K Meheen, yet!

Here are our choices, any help is appreciated to make a final decision. My main concern I guess is being to cap on foam and/or in a bottle that pressurizes well.

- Option 1. Pretty basic.
      2 Fill Boss Counter pressure fillers ($995.00 ea.) and two Ferrari pneumatic cappers ($599.00 ea.)

- Option 2. Better Filler, same cappers.
      1 XPress Fill unit with two heads ($3,650.00) same two Ferrari pneumatic cappers ($599.00 ea.)

- Option 3. Smallest Table Top.
      1 Fillmore Unit. Two heads and two cappers, semi automatic. ($7,000)

- Option 4. Samll Table Top, double capacity.
      1 DK Advanced Technologies Micro Bottler, 4 heads and 4 cappers. Semi automatic. (Around $18,000)

Here are links to the equipment for reference. Any help is much appreciated!

Carlos Cristiani
      Saguaro Brewing Company

http://www.brew-boss.com/Fill-Boss-C.../fill-boss.htm
      https://www.morebeer.com/products/fe...FQYMaQod038P0g
      Our XpressFill XF2500 and XF4500 Beer & Carbonated Beverage Filler is a counter pressure bottle filling machine, allowing the carbonation to be maintained throughout the fill process.

Fillmore Packaging Solutions provides world-class craft beverage packaging. From quality craft beer packaging to wine, cider, and more. Contact us today.

www.microbottler.us
      We purchased the DK advanced unit recently and have had good luck with it. I can be up and running fairly quickly. We bottle from kegs and can switch out product in a few minutes.

Ryan Wattenbarger
      Head Brewer
      Snipes Mountain Brewery

Comment

More beer also sells a table top for around 2000.00. Just so you know there are a few more options out there.

Comment

for sale?

Originally posted by Josh@HiddenSpgs View Post
          I have sent you a PM about the small brewery four head bottling lines that I build. Here are some pictures.

[ATTACH]47515[/ATTACH][ATTACH]47516[/ATTACH]
          Hi Josh
          Is this for sale?
          and how much?

Thanks

Tony

Comment

Just have you ever measured DO / Total packaged oxygen with your system? If so what is it?

Thanks
            Todd

Originally posted by Josh@HiddenSpgs View Post
            More beer also sells a table top for around 2000.00. Just so you know there are a few more options out there.

Comment

Todd - I had a PM from you but reply won't send. Is your Inbox full?

Comment

Originally posted by trumoc View Post
                Hi Josh
                Is this for sale?
                and how much?

Thanks

Tony
                Yes its for sale. 2200.00 plus shipping. Works great. email me at josh@hiddenspringsaleworks.com and I can answer any questions you might have.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by morrillt View Post
                  Just have you ever measured DO / Total packaged oxygen with your system? If so what is it?

Thanks
                  Todd
                  sorry for the delay in answering this. We do mostly barrel aged beers on our personal line but the next time I do a non barreled beer I will get it measured and post up the results.

Comment

Working...
                  X