Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowdfunding and TTB

Hey all,

So we had a successful Kickstarter campaign for a nano we're starting...wahoo! I had a question regarding the SOF (Source of Funds) portion of the TTB form. Because some of our funds will be from the Kickstarter, how do we state it? I want to call them and ask....but it's Saturday and I'm impatient. What do you all think? Thank you so much for any and all input!

-craftbeergeek

I'm pretty damn sure you have to list every one of them (investor) with social security #, address, criminal check, life history, dick size, income... I might be wrong on criminal check...
    And hopefully you had a legal solicitation. Private placement memorandum, stock offering registered through the SEC... What did you give them in exchange for money? Or, did you give them anything?

Comment

Kickstarter backers aren't investors. We did a kickstarter campaign last year, just got our ttb approval. We just made a note about what amount came from kickstarter crowd funding and no additional questions were asked. You'll need to provide bank statements so it should be listed on there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

That's good news. What did you offer them, a t-shirt or brick in the wall or something? Congrats on the successful campaign.

Comment

We offered merch, brew days, naming fermenters, etc. Thanks for the congrats and thank you for all of the input guys. It really helped. We should be getting the keys to our building next month. Wahoo!

Comment

Working...
          X