Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Southern WA breweries interested in PDX Distribution

Hello!

I run a nano that is contract brewing in PDX. It recently came to my attention that WA breweries can't self-distribute in Oregon so I would like to offer my services to be a runner. I am focused on my own brewery so I wont be able to spend much time specifically trying to sell your brand, but I am more than happy to add your brews to my pricebook and try to push your brews at the same time as mine during sales meetings.

I can offer lower rates than standard distributors and short term arrangements. We can work through specifics if interested!

Thanks!

PDX distributor if you can also distrib imported beers

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
    Hello!

I run a nano that is contract brewing in PDX. It recently came to my attention that WA breweries can't self-distribute in Oregon so I would like to offer my services to be a runner. I am focused on my own brewery so I wont be able to spend much time specifically trying to sell your brand, but I am more than happy to add your brews to my pricebook and try to push your brews at the same time as mine during sales meetings.

I can offer lower rates than standard distributors and short term arrangements. We can work through specifics if interested!

Thanks!
    Hello, I'm a NY State exporter/importer/wholesale. While my main business is exporting US craft to Brazil, Europe, Korea and I do official exports for top brands like Evil Twin, Oskar Blues, Toppling Goliath, I'm looking to import into the US some EU breweries. My focus will be on the NYC area, but of course being able to sell into some accts in PDX cost effectively would be good to. Thus I'd like to get in touch with you. Cheers, Ed ecar@americraftbier.com

Comment

Working...
    X