Northern Nevada Brewery Looking for Investor/Sell/ Joint Adventure

We have a 15bbl Steam System with 4 15bbl fermenters and a bright tank/steam boiler/chiller etc, for your brewing needs. We are a start up brewery in business the past 24 months, and out for distribution in the Reno/Carson City/Tahoe areas in numerous bars/restaraunts. Our Brewery is located in a historical area in a old historical building. Our partners have decided to move on to other projects and do not have the time to maintain the business and they would like to sell their portion, I would like to stay on. If you buy them out, you would become the major % owner, and we can work out the specifics. Or buy them out, and you can be 100% owner of the Brewery itself, and I would take care of the bar portion. I am open to any options, bring all inquiries. I need someone with working capital as I am maxed out.

We are currently out to distribution in a limited area, and can expand easily into the Calif side of the Tahoe Basin, Northern Calif and the Vegas market. We can produce up to 1100 barrels a year at our location. We need the right person to take it to the next level. Perfect opportunity for out of state Breweries to expand their market and show their presence. Great "satellite" location and opportunity, close to "Brewery Row" in Reno. We are in a heavy tourism area, lots of foot traffic and events. This area is exploding with tourism/new construction and lots of new people moving to the area now that Tesla has opened.

The building is leased, it has a full bar that is self sufficient, and the building was completely renovated to accomadate the brewery/bar. We have all the updated required licenses, just walk in and start! Everything is ready to go for you. We have our own kegs, have not got into bottling/canning yet.

We are 4 hours from San Francisco, 2 hours from Sacramento, 6 hours from Vegas. Lots of potential to get this thing ramped up.

This is not in the old Carson City or Lake Tahoe Brewing location.

Contact me for more information if interested.

Thank you