Brewer I - Houston, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer I - Houston, Texas

Karbach Brewing Co. located in Houston, Texas, is seeking a full-time Brewer I to join our growing team.

Job Description
    •Manages the overall technical brewing processes for integrity and capability.
    •Brewing exacting recipes to spec
    •Tank Management
    •Troubleshooting
    •Use of proper and safe chemical handling techniques
    •Duties and tasks are simple and repetitive.
    •Follows existing policies, practices and procedures.
    •Refers questions and problems to higher levels.
    •Identifies and reports quality concerns.
    •Produces quality wort according to SOP’s including, but not limited to, target gravity, IBU, color and volume.
    •Perform daily job duties including, but not limited to: CIP, malt milling, operating brew house, wort transfers, yeast pitching, fermentation monitoring, general cleaning, beer tasting.
    •Comfortable working with chemicals of varying composition and maintaining adherence to safety standards at all times during routine cleaning of brewing equipment.
    •Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with laws, regulations, and accepted business ethics.

Job Qualifications
    •High School Diploma or GED
    •Knowledge of brewing industry a plus.
    •Must be able to lift 50 pounds consistently and stand for long periods of time.
    •Must be willing to work in varying degrees of temperature
    •Available to work all shifts.

As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.

Please apply here: https://abinbev.taleo.net/careersect...tz=GMT-05%3A00
Working...
X