Experienced brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer

Hi, I have been in the brewing industry for 5 years working at 2 of the major breweries in San Diego. I am currently looking to relocate to the Fort Wayne area in Indiana or the Winston Salem area in North Carolina. I would consider positions in other parts of Indiana or North Carolina but most interested in Fort Wayne and Winston Salem. I have experience with centrifuge followed by plate frame, and DE filtration. I have brewed on 3 vessel 20bbl and smaller brewhouse'. Well versed in recipe development and refinement. I have worked my way up through the brewing positions so I have experience meh washing, keg filling, bottling and caning and very well versed in barrel aging, aside from just brewing. If you are those areas or in an area close by, feel free to contact me via pm and maybe we can work something out that will help us both grow.
    Last edited by LocalBrewer1904; 06-06-2017, 10:18 AM.

Bumpy

Let's bump it up

Comment

Originally posted by LocalBrewer1904 View Post
      Hi, I have been in the brewing industry for 5 years working at 2 of the major breweries in San Diego. I am currently looking to relocate to the Fort Wayne area in Indiana or the Winston Salem area in North Carolina. I would consider positions in other parts of Indiana or North Carolina but most interested in Fort Wayne and Winston Salem. I have experience with centrifuge followed by plate frame, and DE filtration. I have brewed on 3 vessel 20bbl and smaller brewhouse'. Well versed in recipe development and refinement. I have worked my way up through the brewing positions so I have experience meh washing, keg filling, bottling and caning and very well versed in barrel aging, aside from just brewing. If you are those areas or in an area close by, feel free to contact me via pm and maybe we can work something out that will help us both grow.
      We are currently looking for a brewer in Cornelius, Nc.
      Please contact if interested 704-995-7767

Comment

Looking to hire

Originally posted by LocalBrewer1904 View Post
        Let's bump it up
        Hi, we operate a 20 HL facility in Evansville, IN and are looking to an assistant brewer. Please contact me 502-494-2004 with questions. Will hire quickly if qualifications are met

Comment

Looking for Brewer

Hi,

I am looking for a brewer for a start-up Brewpub in Charleston, SC.
          If that is of interest, please send me your resume and we can talk.

Adrian

Please email me at
          Sawczuk.adrian@gmail.com
          Last edited by Adrian@TCB; 09-25-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X