X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer needed for expanding brewery in Hawaii

Position: Head Brewer
    Reports to: Brewmaster

We are looking for an experienced head brewer looking to work full time Kailua production facility along with our small brewcrew. The brewer is responsible for all aspects of the product from inventory control, brewing, wort production, fermenting, CIP, Data entry, beer management and tracking, packaging, troubleshooting and repair.

Email to: beer@lanikaibrewing.com

Job Requirements are:
    - Minimum age 21
    - Ability to frequently lift 60 lbs, but also move full kegs around (150+lbs)
    - Ability to be on time, energetic and ready for work
    - Ability to stand for long periods of time and do physically demanding work
    - Willingness to work around hot brewing equipment, potentially dangerous chemicals, under loud factory related sounds.
    -Work safely with chemicals and wearing PPE.

Job Description:
    - Ability to work safely in sometimes cramped, hot, cold or obscure positions
    - Ability to do general maintenance
    - Assistance in Packaging on our bottling line
    - Maintaining inventory counts.
    - Ensuring work areas are clean and organized
    - Follows safety procedures and wears PPE
    - Performs other duties as discussed
    - Ability to multi task
    - Some forklift operation
    - Inventory receiving
    - Palletizing items
    - Other random or obscure tasks as needed

Applicable candidate should have at least 2 years of professional brewing experience and/or graduate from a brewing academy such as Siebel, World Brewing Academy, American Brewers Guild, UCSD Fermentation Science, etc

Lanikai Brewing Company is a production brewery located in beautiful Kailua, Hawaii (Island of Oahu). We take our cues from premium, local, rare, and exotic ingredients found across the Pacific to bring you bold and flavorful beers that you will find nowhere else. Pour a nice solid head to breathe in the flowers and fruits, the same aromas carried by our gentle trade winds. It’s paradise in a bomber bottle, best shared with friends.

Contact: Beer@lanikaibrewing.com to submit CV/Resume or for questions.

If you can convince my wife to move, I'd apply! I'd love to move back to Hawaii!

Comment

Originally posted by Bbump22 View Post
      If you can convince my wife to move, I'd apply! I'd love to move back to Hawaii!
      Ha! good luck on that one. Ill stay way clear there

Comment

Working...
      X