Brewery Consultant for South America Start-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Consultant for South America Start-up

New craft brewery (7 BBL) in Lima Peru is looking for an experienced brew master/assistant brew master who would enjoy a short (up to 4 weeks – actual contract period to be negotiated with selected candidate) sabbatical working hands-on with our local brew master. The ideal candidate must have experience and a thorough knowledge of brewery processes and equipment consistent with a 3 ½ to 10 BBL plant; requires at least 8 years of craft brewery experience, at least two years experience as brew master, assistant brew master or brewery manager. We request at least two professional references.
    The selected candidate will need to have a valid passport. We will cover travel expenses (economy class roundtrip airfare + economy class lodging in central tourist district + a daily stipend for food and work day transport) plus consulting fee. ABILITY TO SPEAK SPANISH IS A MUST.

Respuesta

Originally posted by doroenlima View Post
    New craft brewery (7 BBL) in Lima Peru is looking for an experienced brew master/assistant brew master who would enjoy a short (up to 4 weeks – actual contract period to be negotiated with selected candidate) sabbatical working hands-on with our local brew master. The ideal candidate must have experience and a thorough knowledge of brewery processes and equipment consistent with a 3 ½ to 10 BBL plant; requires at least 8 years of craft brewery experience, at least two years experience as brew master, assistant brew master or brewery manager. We request at least two professional references.
    The selected candidate will need to have a valid passport. We will cover travel expenses (economy class roundtrip airfare + economy class lodging in central tourist district + a daily stipend for food and work day transport) plus consulting fee. ABILITY TO SPEAK SPANISH IS A MUST.
    Hola, mi nombre es Mariano, soy de Argentina pero vivo en California (estoy estudiando en Davis, el Master Brewer Program), soy Ingeniero Industrial, juez BJCP y hace 10 a;os que estoy en el tema de la produccion de la cerveza (trabaje en ABInveb y CCU en Argentina y en Larkins, Irlanda).
    mi mail es marianob_92@hotmail.com, no dudes en contactarme, me interesaria realizarles una consultaria en Peru.

Saluda Atte.

Ing. Mariano Balbarrey

Comment

Experienced Brewer with Consultation Company

I have a brewing consultation company and over nine years production brewing experience. My Spanish, although limited but in tact, I think will perform a secondary roll as my expertise and experience can and will help you achieve the goals you will set out with me. If hired, I would come down, assess your situation in terms of production, recipe formulation, marketing strategy, and supplier management alongside bookkeeping and solid management plan. My experience in running my own coffee roasting business and having a heavy hand in the breweries I've worked with add to my asset as a seasoned and able consultant. Attached is my resume. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by phone or email.

Sincerely,

Karl Hinbern
      Hinbern Brewing Consultation
      karlthebrewer@gmail.com
      (734)972-0558
      Last edited by karlthebrewer; 03-09-2018, 06:11 PM.
      Karl Hinbern
      Head Brewer
      Townies Brewery
      (734)972-0558
      karlthebrewer@gmail.com

Comment

Oregon Based Consultant with 25+ years starting up breweries interested in your posti

Hola amigo,

Yo hablo espanol un pocito, but I have a great language aptitude and will learn fast. I have helped to start up numerous craft breweries from 3-15 bbl for over 25 years. Check out the professional reference page on the consulting web site at www.kettelandstillconsulting.com, and play the videos there to learn more about me and my services. I have already done some work in Mexico and for a Lima based brewery start up and I have a valid passport and am ready to travel to Peru. Please call or email for more info. 541-207-4880, brewkahuna@hotmail.com. Gracias.

Laurence Livingston
        Senior Consultant
        Kettle and Still Consulting
        Kettle and Still Consulting
        Laurence Livingston
        (541) 207-4880
        brewkahuna@hotmail.com
        kettleandstillconsulting.com

Comment

tengo interes

Haciendo cervezas por 27 anos. He ganado 19 premios en competiciones nacionales e internacionales, incluyendo primer premio por lo menos 7x. Y ya he estado en Lima 2x. Experiencia haciendo docenas de tipos.
          raymcneill@hotmail.com
          avisame si tengas interes

Comment

Working...
          X