Assistant Brewer in New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Brewer in New Jersey

New Jersey brewery looking for an assistant brewer for possible expansion. Potential for advancement. Must have experience in a professional brewery setting. Please reply with exp., references, job history.

Where is the Brewery?

[QUOTE=brewforlife;204869]New Jersey brewery looking for an assistant brewer for possible expansion. Potential for advancement. Must have experience in a professional brewery setting. Please reply with exp., references, job history.[/QUOT

Which NJ brewery?

I live in Cherry Hill and have worked in production breweries for 5 years. I'm not looking to move so your location is very important.

Comment

We're in South Jersey so location shouldn't be an issue. What breweries have you worked in? What is your current position? What's your brewing experience?

[QUOTE=mpman3;204945]
      Originally posted by brewforlife View Post
      New Jersey brewery looking for an assistant brewer for possible expansion. Potential for advancement. Must have experience in a professional brewery setting. Please reply with exp., references, job history.[/QUOT

Which NJ brewery?

I live in Cherry Hill and have worked in production breweries for 5 years. I'm not looking to move so your location is very important.

Comment

Hey, where in south jersey are you located?

Comment

Email me

I was at Flying Fish for 3 years and just returned from California where I brewed for a contract brewery for 2 years.

Send me an email at mpman3@gmail.com and I will give you more information.

Comment

Hello. I came across your post and was wondering where you are located. I've worked in a few breweries throughout the years and have done every job in a brewery. I will gladly send a copy of my resume.

Comment

Originally posted by hopocalypse View Post
              Hello. I came across your post and was wondering where you are located. I've worked in a few breweries throughout the years and have done every job in a brewery. I will gladly send a copy of my resume.

We're centrally located. If you can send your resume, that would be great.

Comment

Hey, i was just wondering if you got my message w my resume

Comment

Working...
                X